The company is committed to establishing a harmonious atmosphere of mutual trust between labor and capital in terms of operation and management, and actively and openly Type management mode to create a challenging and comfortable working environment.
In order to create an open communication environment, the company has set up many different communication channels. In addition to monthly departmental meetings, employee suggestion boxes and internal websites, the company also attaches importance to the rights and interests of employees and expresses care for employees through the holding of labor-management coordination meetings, thereby strengthening the communication of ideas and the establishment of consensus.
In addition, the company also attaches great importance to the physical and mental health of employees, has a medical room, audio-visual activities and entertainment Center, billiard room, and employee stress relief massage activities, etc., allow employees to exercise and relieve work pressure after work, and spare no effort to improve the working environment, as well as strengthen employee health and insurance services.
Employee Code of Conduct or Ethics
The company has compiled an employee handbook as a basis for employees to follow in their daily work and behavior. The relevant employees in the company’s work rules should abide by the code of ethical conduct as follows:
- Professional ethics: Both the employer and the employee of the company should be committed to the establishment of corporate ethics and professional ethics, and consider each other to maintain a good labor-employment relationship.
- Care for the honor of the company, develop team spirit, and perform tasks faithfully and diligently.
- Workers should be loyal to their duties and obey all the rules of the company.
- Obey the command and supervision of managers at all levels, and refrain from any acts of obsequiousness or violation of responsibilities. Supervisors at all levels should kindly guide and instruct workers, and ask them to pay attention to work safety.
- Workers should work hard, cherish public property, reduce waste, improve work quality, and increase work efficiency.
- Absolutely keep the confidentiality of the company’s business or position.
- The employees of the company shall handle their duties and official affairs in a sequential manner, and shall not skip the report, except in emergency or special situations.
- Where the responsible unit at all levels has a major negligence, the direct supervisor should be punished jointly and severally according to the circumstances; major achievements should be rewarded jointly and severally.
- Do not accept entertainment, gifts, kickbacks or other illegal benefits with arrogance, greed, or other behaviors that can damage the reputation of individuals and the company.
- Except for handling the relevant business of the company, it is not allowed to use the name of the company for external use.
- Without the written consent of the company, the laborer shall not operate the same or similar business as the company for himself or a third party, nor shall he be an unlimited liability shareholder of a similar business company , executive business shareholders, directors or managers, or explicit and hidden partners of the firm.
- Workers are not allowed to leave the factory without authorization.
- Labor-management meeting: The company coordinates labor-management relations, enhances mutual understanding, promotes labor-management cooperation, improves work efficiency, and holds labor-management meetings in accordance with the “Labor-Management Meeting Implementation Measures”. Meetings are held regularly to communicate with each other, and both employers and employees should negotiate and solve problems based on the principle of harmony and integrity.
- Labor complaint handling system: The company has formulated an “employee complaint system”; set up a suggestion box, and provided channels for labor complaints and expression of opinions, and collected suggestions from employees to strengthen Labor-employment partnership.
- Sexual Harassment Prevention: In order to prevent workplace safety and prevent sexual harassment, maintain gender equality in work and personal dignity, the “Sexual Harassment Prevention Measures, Complaints and Punishment Measures” are formulated.